Friday, November 20, 2009

I have removed ie 7 from my computer but ie still opens pages at random. Does anyone know why?

I use firefox now as my browser now and it never does this. Please give me any help you can.



I have removed ie 7 from my computer but ie still opens pages at random. Does anyone know why?windows mail





I'm not sure what you mean by opens pages at random? do you mean the tabs will open on there own? or does the actual IE open up on its own when your not even using the internet? If so it sounds like a problem with IE you could still be running IE in the background or on your computer. Try going into Control Panel and Removing it from there? And if its the tabs problem than go into Tools than Options and Check what pages you have loading up when you turn on IE. Don't know if this helps at all haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan