Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am unableto post replies or forward mail messaes from my Yahoo account from my new PC. Is it IE se

I have just recently got my new PC - when i first started to encounter the problem. Plus - i can post replies using another computer but not with this one, which makes me think t could be an IE setting that i missed to copy or something



I am unableto post replies or forward mail messaes from my Yahoo account from my new PC. Is it IE settings?ds browser





you're right it is an IE setting.. u just need to go to tools on your IE then choos internet options.. on the general tab, click on delete cookies, delete files (put a checkmark on delet all offline contents), clear history. then go to the advanced tab and click on restore defaults. reboot computer.. hope it works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan