Sunday, November 29, 2009

Although I am a registered member Yahoo will not let me play a web card game. My IE says Yahoo cache

It has been several months since I played a spades game. Today 8/30/2007 I tried to join a table but Yahoo would not allow me to timely join. It pulled up a window saying that it was sending me to the table but would not let me go to the game room on a timely basis. I went into my IE and viewed the cache of the games. The specific application said error. These were all web based Spades, Cribbage, Bridge, Gin games. Do I need to delete these applications from my browser and reload a new set of "free games"?



Although I am a registered member Yahoo will not let me play a web card game. My IE says Yahoo caches in errorinternet explorer





Usually, when you used to play and now you can't, all you have to do is clear your cache (temporary internet files). Sometimes old temp files interfere with newer ones. So, in IE7 click Tools, Delete Browsing History, Delete Files button, Yes. Now see if you can get to a game table.



Also, remember that you have to allow popups in the game room because the table appears in a popup window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan