Sunday, November 29, 2009

OK I REALLY NEED HELP I want to send something through my documents to e-mail, but it pulls up IE an

is my default browser, what else can I do to make things from my desktop quit going throu IE, b/c I cant use IE on my computer, I have tried everything that I know. Is it set in my computer somewhere that I need to change other than my default browser?



OK I REALLY NEED HELP I want to send something through my documents to e-mail, but it pulls up IE and Firefox?web browser





it is suppose to go through your firefox or IE.all data should go through browser to your recipient email.if problem is something else.please explain more



OK I REALLY NEED HELP I want to send something through my documents to e-mail, but it pulls up IE and Firefox?windows installer internet explorer



drag it to the desktop...go from there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan