Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I set up my email contacts so that only their name is shown on emails I send. ie John Brown?

ie show their name as John Brown rather than brownjohn@yahoo.co.uk



How do I set up my email contacts so that only their name is shown on emails I send. ie John Brown?nintendo ds browser





in your contact options.



How do I set up my email contacts so that only their name is shown on emails I send. ie John Brown?windows 98 internet explorer



any email you get off someone you know



enter it in to your mail directory..
In Yahoo Mail, you can add the contact information to your Address Book. When sending an email you will just need to start typing their name, and a drop list of names beginning with what you typed will appear for you to select from.



The Recipient information will display their name and the email address will be in parenthesis.
Put your own address in the TO line and everyone else into BCC. Their address---as well as their name----is hidden from view.



The only thing showing, will be your name.



You'll get a copy of the mail-------just delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan