Friday, November 27, 2009

I am a heavy firefox user (the browser) and rarely, except on VERY rare occassions that I must use I

Now, no one else uses my computer (I take it with me in my locked case where ever I go.) Now why is is it that now my IE has a bunch of adware/spyware in the form of these mysterious toolbars. How could I have ever downloaded that? I don't even fall for all the garbage that those hackers try to sell you. Free emoticons... yeah, at who's final price? Mine. Anyone willing to step up to the plate :)?



I am a heavy firefox user (the browser) and rarely, except on VERY rare occassions that I must use IE I will.?microsoft exchange





They probably tagged along with a legitimate piece of software you installed. Though, legitimate is stretching that word if they allow something to be installed which probably went out and got more junk to install.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan