Friday, November 27, 2009

I can't connect into any of the games I have online(Rakion, Guild Wars), and nothing works but

I've tried connecting into games that I have online, but nothing works except IE. I have also tried connecting into AIM, and it does not work. I'm pretty sure I'm not working on a proxy..



I can't connect into any of the games I have online(Rakion, Guild Wars), and nothing works but IE.?microsoft net





Try opening up your ports.



I can't connect into any of the games I have online(Rakion, Guild Wars), and nothing works but IE.?microsoft flight simulator internet explorer



You might have a firewall enabled that blocks certain ports like an antivirus.
try using Firefox. If your exporer is messed up, you will have to repair that. But Firefox is a good back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan