Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can anyone tell me why on the bottom of my computer screen it says that IE is not responding, but ..

it is the same IE page that I am using on Yahoo Answers right now? Thanks.



Can anyone tell me why on the bottom of my computer screen it says that IE is not responding, but ............microsoft maps





restart your browser......it just hanged a bit



Can anyone tell me why on the bottom of my computer screen it says that IE is not responding, but ............windows registry internet explorer



using a temp files cleaner might be helpful
IE is your browser either restart your computer or you can press Ctrl alt delete end program then just re open it its just freezing up maybe from old files heavy internet traffic can also cause that to. from my exp. with working on computers for last 10 years you can open you internet explorer click on tools on the far right on your tool bar click on delete browsing history, then on the bottom click on delete files. that will make your computer run faster. you can also go to start then accessories click on system tools and then on disk clean up the computer will calculate how much disk space you can free up...when it is finished click on delete files and you should not have as much of a problem. i have found it very helpfull in making my computer run faster. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan