Saturday, April 24, 2010

After reinstalling MSN toolbar, why can't I retrieve my hotmail and yahoo mail while using Yaho

Because I received a warning that I could be "a victim of software counterfeiting", I had to reinstall the MSN toolbar. After this, my MSN browser is not working, I cannot retrieve hotmail and yahoo mail while on Yahoo IE, I can't even post this question on Yahoo. This question is posted by Firefox. What's wrong with all these problems?



After reinstalling MSN toolbar, why can't I retrieve my hotmail and yahoo mail while using Yahoo IE?download windows xp





I don't know where you received this 'warning,' but it sounds like you have a virus or spyware. I would run a virus scan and a spyware scan as soon as you can.



If you don't have those try these free programs.



AVG for viruses - http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/...



Adaware for spyware - http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-SE-Pers...



After reinstalling MSN toolbar, why can't I retrieve my hotmail and yahoo mail while using Yahoo IE?ies internet explorerThis answer is not very helpful, it does NOT deserve to be the best because it's not good enough. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage loan